Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital,
We or us Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital of 2 Cheviot Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 2LH;
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (j) employed by Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, https://www.icw.digital, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, dauses, schedules or appendices of this privacy
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and pannerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. IP address (automatically collected);
d. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
e. Operating system (automatically collected);
f. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital is the “data controller’.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for a minimum of 12 months or for the duration of any works we conduct with you or on your behalf, whichever is longer.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
10. Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web site.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under
14. We may also disdose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected. Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may indude the following:
17. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
18. shairng Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
19. To use all features and functions available on the Web site, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
21. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital (where such Data is held). To request your data please call us on 01903 527927 or by booking a call here.
22. Data security is of great importance to Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
23. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
24. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
26. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
27. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
29. You can either use the interface provided on this site or your browser to enable or disable Cookies. By default, most Internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
30. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your Internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
You may contact Paul Edwards trading as ICW Digital by booking a call here.
Edited 20th July 2021